1. install differences: tile is very heavy, more laborious installation and after installation it's hard to move, not recycled, lightweight PVC floor, is very simple to install, installed in the original can be laid directly on the ground without the compression space, very fit in transformation of old buildings.
2. the composition and production process is different: the so-called tiles, are fire-resistant, half metal oxides and metal oxide, by grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, firing, and the formation of a acid and alkali resistance of porcelain or stone construction or decoration materials, always referred to as tiles, its raw material made by mixing clay, quartz sand, and so on.
3. the differences in performance and maintenance: cold tiles do not prevent sliding and texture, maintenance problems, very easily.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastic floor classification by fun...
- What is PVC flooring?
- PVC carpet maintenance
- PVC plastic floor construction notes
- Bathroom wallpaper paste the five p...
- PVC wallpaper is poisonous
- What is a vinyl floor?
- PVC carpet introduction
- Advantages PVC plastics floor tiles
- PVC wallpaper seasonal maintenance